Photography provided by Philippe Put
Since 1989, we have been the leading provider of early learning and out of school-care services in the Woodvale Community. We have been at the forefront of adopting the highest standards in early childhood education based on the most current research available, being among the first fully Accredited centres in the Province.
We strive to be the best in our field, hiring talented and dedicating individuals who share our passion. Our primary responsibility is to provide a safe, healthy, nurturing and responsive environment for your child. We are committed to supporting each child's developmental needs by cherishing individual differences, promoting their self-esteem and helping them learn to play and work cooperatively.
Your family and our early learning program both play a role and share a common interest in promoting your child's development and well-being. Accordingly, we focus on fostering clear communication and team work between the home and daycare program in order to ensure that your child realizes his or her full potential.
At Rainbow, you will find our environment to be inclusive and respectful of the dignity of each family and its culture, customs, and beliefs. We also work closely with the families of children with special abilities in order to ensure their child receives a level of funding and support commensurate with the family and child's needs.
What We've Achieved
- 2004: Pre-Accreditation Certification.
- 2006: Accreditation for our daycare program from the Alberta Association for the Accreditation of Early Learning and Care Services.
- 2009: Accreditation for our out-of-school care program from Alberta Association for the Accreditation of Early Learning and Care Services.
- We are working on ensuring that our new centre meets Acreditation standards from day one!
- The Accreditation process is normally a 2 year process, however we intend to obtain a Pre-Accrediation Certification by the time we are open!